click the navigations!
tag me after reading sheeps :))
Wednesday, January 20, 2010,6:39:00 PM
whatever
firstly
Sorry for being long gone for the past few weeks . Freaking busy with 'PA' , 'Chingay' , school & etc . I wanted to post about big girl yesterday but did not have time or maybe i just should not cause i feel soo bad towards her .
secondly
I am seriously pissed of with you . For whatever you did , it was seriously bad . I am SO surprised that you even denied that you copied me . You talk behind my back saying things about me .
Well now i am telling you that i was agitated with you because of the copying matter . You made it look like a small matter . Well if you would want to use it you should have it in your own way . You should not have just taken straight away from the person you hear next to you . You also should understand that the copying matter is like serious . Its for our own good or whatsoever . I hope you understand and drop that freaking attitude out off you . It is annoying not to me only but also your other friends . They only keep it to themselves because they treasure you as a friend and know how sensitive you are . I forgive for whatever you do in front or behind me . Well you should understand other peoples hard work and you would feel the same way if someone were to take your things right? I just do not want this to happen forever and hope this to end .