Monday, December 21, 2009,8:28:00 PM
today!
I had loads of fun today . Laughing my freaking ass out .
Thanks to Hannah i had to message everyone to remind them about today's Malay dance practice which was SO very last minute .
Well malay dance was like normal . we learnt new steps today . JOGET. Which is now my favourite dance :))
I passed up my design which looks very BOOMz .
Abang Ain told us to take payong at Kampong Collection .
Went to eat KFC with Hannah & Hairi which we later met Fauzie at Compass Point .
Later we head of to Paya Lebar to get the payongs .
Then we went to 7eleven to get some drinks .
Well i bought pineapple tea and Hairi bought blueberry .
I accidentally tricked Hannah into buying a bottle of coke which was suppose to be $1 but it was $2 . hahahahahas .
Hannah was making a big fuss like a freaking kiasu auntie ! hehe .
Well chill out babe .
Head back home with lots of trouble thanks to Hannah and Hairi .
"Nak naik mrt lah nak naik bas lah "
KECOH!