Saturday, December 12, 2009,10:51:00 AM
izah myza & my days
firstly

Happy Belated 17th Birthday Izah!
I'm SO sorry that i post this very late .
Dah seventeen jangan "notty-notty"
When your eighteen than can . hehehe .
I will always remember you , your hair & your cats .
Stay Hot & Sexy always biatch! ^^
secondly
I was so tired to make a post yesterday .
Had a lot of fun yesterday playing and and bitching at the beach .
Well not many of them could make it .
I met Hannah and then Hairi .
Hairi is a late as always^^
Later , we met Ira and Atiqah .
Then we head for Sentosa .
Izah came when the sun was about to set .
By the way , there was this guy who wanted to ask for Ira's number but he used me to get her .
Well to him I'm really freaking sorry that your rejected but better luck next time OK man .
After all that Hairi and I rush to Jalan Besar to go for training .
We were so freaking tired that we couldn't even dance
Thank you Hannah for having such a wonderful BEACH-nic .