click the navigations!
tag me after reading sheeps :))
Wednesday, November 25, 2009,10:30:00 PM
missed!
I soo missed the interview. I was actually rumaging my hotmail today and i found out that i just got a reply from Cotton on a few days back .But thanks to my computer i could not open my mail box . i quickly called hannah and ask her to open my mail . Than i just knew that i was given an oppurtunity to go for an interview to work Christmas Casuals at Cotton On . Hannah and I missed the chance of working . Well it was'nt our luck now . Probably God wants us to study hard for our "O's" next year . Won't be too sad thinking about it . All i do now is to concentrate on my studies . And i probably should cut down on my time using Facebook and have enough rest for the next day.