click the navigations!
tag me after reading sheeps :))
Tuesday, November 03, 2009,11:03:00 PM
guns
RUSSIAN ROULETTE (in Russian : Русская рулетка , Russkaya Ruletka) is a potentially lethal game of chance in which participants place a single round in a revolver, spin the cylinder, place the muzzle against their head and pull the trigger. "Russian" refers to the supposed country of origin of the game and roulette to the element of risk-taking and the spinning of the revolver's cylinder being reminiscent of spinning a roulette wheel.
is the latest Rihanna Hit single . the album that the song will be in is called Rated R . this album is a much newer and a harder side of Rihanna than we've seen before . the song is a gun theme song as we know that she lately has an obssesion with guns (e.g her tattoos on her body) . well i seriously like the song as it really shows her emotions and letting it all out instead of keeping it all t herself . This song is refrence to her history with Chris Brown
Russian Roulette - Rihanna
Take a breath, take it deep Calm yourself, he says to me If you play, you play for keeps Take a gun, and count to three I’m sweating now, moving slow No time to think, my turn to go
[Chorus ] And you can see my heart beating You can see it through my chest And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving Know that I must must pass this test So just pull the trigger
Say a prayer to yourself He says close your eyes Sometimes it helps And then I get a scary thought That he’s here means he’s never lost
[Chorus ] And you can see my heart beating You can see it through my chest And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving Know that I must must pass this test So just pull the trigger
As my life flashes before my eyes I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise? So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life
[Chorus ] And you can see my heart beating You can see it through my chest And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving Know that I must must pass this test So just pull the trigger